Purchasing travel insurance for your trip can assist in the event of natural disasters, medical illness and even lost luggage. Travel insurance is highly recommended and special programs and rates are available to Anthony Travel guests through Travel Guard Insurance.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the repair costs.
Travel Guard Insurance is America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs.
SYDNEY CUP 2017
College football returns to Sydney after the success of the 2016 game between Cal and Hawaii. This year’s game features the Stanford Cardinal against the Rice Owls in the kick-off to their 2017 college football season at Allianz Stadium on Sunday, August 27.
U.S. travelers will enjoy Australian culture and explore Sydney leading up to the game, while still experiencing your pregame rituals oversees. LEARN MORE
The New South Wales (NSW) Government Minister for Tourism and Major Events, Adam Marshall, is thrilled to have College Football action returning to Sydney in what will be an action-packed afternoon and a boost to the local economy.
Destination NSW is the lead government agency for the New South Wales (NSW) tourism and major events sectors. LEARN MORE